Harcourt Apples would like explain our Delivery Terms:
- Fast Way Couriers are our courier of choice and will deliver to your home or office.
- Please allow 2 to 3 working days for Victoria deliveries
- 3-5 for delivery to all other areas.
- Due to the nature of the items, they will not be left unattended.
- Items cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
- If your order does not arrive within 10 working days of your order confirmation being received, advise us at email@example.com
- Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website.
- All items are offered subject to availability. In the event that we have run out of an item on your order, we will endeavour to contact you to arrange a replacement. If we are unable to reach you, we reserve the right to replace out of stock items with another option.
- We take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered.
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your delivery please please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is against the law to supply alcohol to persons under age. Use of this site and ordering terms state you must be 18+ years of age.
By agreeing to the prompt at the On-Line Shop Checkout, your are providing a statement and confirmation that you are of Legal Age to purchase Alcohol.
New South Wales:
Liquor Act 2007. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Victoria Liquor Control Reform Act 1998: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Section 113. Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure your order is received in good condition. Should your order not arrive in satisfactory condition please contact us within 5 working days of receipt of goods. Whilst your item will be replaced or fully refunded, we require damaged goods to be returned within 21 working days so we can take action with the carrier.
On the rare occasions that incorrect goods are delivered. We will fully refund or replace the item concerned, including return shipping costs, providing they are returned unopened within 1 month of delivery.